magnus2022

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 5, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.292750
Referral Credit
Educational contents is always hot and in demand online. You can easily sell educational contents and make hundreds of bucks. In Google adword, educational content as a keyword cost over 2.1 dollars. You can create educational content blogs and be making money through affliate marketing and monetization. What is your thoughts about making money with educational contents.

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
Knowledge is high in demand. Look at Khan Academy. They have become so big because of educational contents on YouTube and their site.

Just find something which is not already saturaed. Khan Academy have name but there is alredy plenty programming tutorials. Start something new and for small kids. I think A.I niche in elementary school could be good.

I have not learned about it, but it seems interesting. I may try to check that site. I checked it awhile ago but the contents are different.

In my view, a person who takes to creating educational content and posting the same online has a decent chance of earning huge monetary returns.
The only caveat is that this person must ensure that the content is of high quality. In addition, she should invest sufficient resources towards popularising such content to the targeted online audiences.

When you establish yourself as a content creator that offers contents that add real value educationally to people, you would become a magnet that attracts viewers and audience from diverse sources.

Educational contents is always hot and in demand online. You can easily sell educational contents and make hundreds of bucks. In Google adword, educational content as a keyword cost over 2.1 dollars. You can create educational content blogs and be making money through affliate marketing and monetization. What is your thoughts about making money with educational contents.
You have to pay to load content at Google adword.

I believe this is extremely lucrative, the most important thing is finding your target audience.

One should have sound knowledge about the topic. And must show great research work there because it is very delicate thing, without expertise it is better to remain away from this way of earning.

That's true!!

Educational contents are in great demand. There are lots of people, not only students, who search for them, which benefits the author.