Which is the best paid to surf website? | Discussion Bucks

Which is the best paid to surf website?

The best ones I have tried are coinpayu, adbtc.top and rotate4all, although the latter has a fairly high payment threshold, at $5, but you can earn more money than in most PTCs

The only ptc site that paid me more than once is adbtc, it have relatively good paying rate and its better because it have payment through faucetpay with lower limit, but try Autofaucet the short link option have good payment rate.

I have used adults before and I received payment twice. I am not sure if they are still paying out these days as I have not visited the website in a long time.

Am not sure which one though, I have never worked on anyone before.

I have had one long time ago that paid so little rewards that it might take some ages for one to complete the withdrawal threshold for that matter.

This type of site pay even lower than faucet. Better stick to faucet and PTP than go to paid to surf. You must solve shortlink so you can start surf. Better solve shortlink on faucet and collect reward right away.

Why wasting time visiting pay to view sites! If you want to make money online, you better avoid those sites. They are time killers. I have aband9nd site that adds no monetary value to my life.