10 Canadian cities that were ruined by immigrants

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.436000
Referral Credit
According to the report, there are 10 Canadian cories ruined by immigrants. Because of the rise of the immigration population, it was not seen how these people ruined the 10 cities in Canada. You won’t believe the transformation happening in 10 Canadian cities like Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal are grappling with overpopulation, rising housing costs, and economic challenges as they become key destinations for immigrants.

Are these cities thriving from their new diversity, or are they facing a decline in quality of life, creating a growing concern that these cities have been ruined by immigration?

The report added that Canadian cities, looking at how illegal immigration, rapid growth, and cultural shifts are affecting local communities. From rising crime rates to the strain on public services and infrastructure, these cities are at a tipping point. Is this the future of Canada’s urban centers, or can these cities find a way to balance immigration with sustainable growth?

Watch the coverage f the report via the YouTube link.

That's the reality with a lot of people relocating to these places in droves they are bound to to a decline in resources as it can't go round
It is also the fault of Canada for they are advertising that their country is an open country so many migrated there. The Canadian president failed to calculate the possibility of over crowding of outsiders.

It is also the fault of Canada for they are advertising that their country is an open country so many migrated there. The Canadian president failed to calculate the possibility of over crowding of outsiders.
i agree with you mate, when you advertise your good place a lot of people would be interested and before you know it both good and bad people would show up

i agree with you mate, when you advertise your good place a lot of people would be interested and before you know it both good and bad people would show up
That's right, mate in fact I was always invited to migrate to Canada which I refused. I don't like to migrate alone. I am a home body.

13,301Threads
99,502Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member