10 years old boy killed self due to school bulling in Indiana

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Sammy Teusch, a grade fourth, 10-year-old boy has taken his own life. Sammy Teusch, from Greenfield, Indiana, died by suicide on May 15th

According to his family, he was being bullied up until the night he passed away. The family said they had reported this incident of bully up to 20 times to the school

Sammy was always bullied at school over his teeth and his glasses.

Condolences to the family

Bullying must be condemned and not tolerated in school. When my younger brother was in Grade 2, he bullied by a Grade 5 pupil. My brother cried and saw the actual scene. I was in Grade 6 that time so upon seeing my brother bullied I ran towards the bullyer and slapped him in anger the impact led him to fall to the ground. His father arrived, and learned his dad was Chief of Police but I wasn't afraid. I told the chief how his son bullied my brother shouting my brother was a gay when it wasn't. In conclusion, the police punished his son and I felt pity too. That never happened again. Indeed blood is thicker than water.

The school principal must dissiminate a school's policy on No to Bullying and the sanction to be imposed. The principal might also be the principal problem.
That's right but the funny thing here is that the parents said they had reported this bully case to the school over 20 times. I think that school should be sued

That's right but the funny thing here is that the parents said they had reported this bully case to the school over 20 times. I think that school should be sued
What kind of school is that. it's better for that school to be closed than continue operating for money making. It doesn't serve its vision.

What kind of school is that. it's better for that school to be closed than continue operating for money making. It doesn't serve its vision.
That's it . Some people that are school owners don't care or monitor the children that are kept under their care.

That's it . Some people that are school owners don't care or monitor the children that are kept under their care.
They better file for a petition for that one sided school. Many kids will surely suffer bullying. They have to condemn that act ot bullying.

They better file for a petition for that one sided school. Many kids will surely suffer bullying. They have to condemn that act ot bullying.
i just reported another bullying here where a child still killed her self . This schools need to be partitioned

i just reported another bullying here where a child still killed her self . This schools need to be partitioned
OMG, what's wrong with the school admin, they need to do counselling to the students. The parents must also talk to their child if he or she has a problem in school.

There are so many persons today going through one from of bully or the other, and they have no way to voice out these things. I do hope they find their voices so they won't end up like this.

There are so many persons today going through one from of bully or the other, and they have no way to voice out these things. I do hope they find their voices so they won't end up like this.
You are right even as adults your fellow colleague want to bully you. but you would have to fight them off.

During my high school years, I was a frequent target of bullying. The constant harassment made me consider leaving school. Those responsible need to face consequences, and the school must take action to stop this behavior. May he rest in peace.

Sammy Teusch, a grade fourth, 10-year-old boy has taken his own life. Sammy Teusch, from Greenfield, Indiana, died by suicide on May 15th

According to his family, he was being bullied up until the night he passed away. The family said they had reported this incident of bully up to 20 times to the school

Sammy was always bullied at school over his teeth and his glasses.

Condolences to the family
The students bullying him and the school authorities should be punished by the Indiana government.

The students bullying him and the school authorities should be punished by the Indiana government.
Yes, I read that investigation is ongoing. I hope they get to the root of this and get the culprits arrested

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member