14 Days to Go Before Christmas

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.506613
Referral Credit
Yes, time flies so fast. 14 more days to go before Christmas and I am not yet done shopping. LOL. I hope I will be able to find time to shop for simple items this coming weekend. I will still wrap them despite not being a pro at it. Are you excited for Christmas?

What I am not yet done with is shopping for Christmas gifts for my family, nieces, and nephews and of course, for myself. I am so glad because I received my huge differential and bonuses from the university. I am over the moon and my heart is jumpy jumpy.
Happy Dance GIF by LA Clippers

Eat only in moderation lol. Don't eat as if there's no tomorrow. Actually it's good to eat nonestop but just do some executions to prevent body getting fatty, no more sex appeal. Lol.

Eat only in moderation lol. Don't eat as if there's no tomorrow. Actually it's good to eat nonestop but just do some executions to prevent body getting fatty, no more sex appeal. Lol.
You are right eating a lot have some ad outcome, and it will be hard to lose a fat, but you know we need to spoil our self for short period of time, lol

You are right eating a lot have some ad outcome, and it will be hard to lose a fat, but you know we need to spoil our self for short period of time, lol
True and we can't stop our craving if see our favorite food. We like to rampage and eat all we can lol.

Last edited:
True and we can't stop our craving of see our favorite food. We like to rampage and eat all we can lol.
Exactly, since the food served on the holidays are very sweet and good we can't stop eating them.

Even your enemy will turn to cheerful giver that day, who are they deceivng? For me, I don't celebrate Christmas with some reason.

Exactly, since the food served on the holidays are very sweet and good we can't stop eating them.
It does not happen every day so we can tolerate our voraciousness because, after the new year, we will be busy doing activities for money. We spend,much every Christmas.

It does not happen every day so we can tolerate our voraciousness because, after the new year, we will be busy doing activities for money. We spend,much every Christmas.
Exactly, we get this opportunity once in a year, and we have to use it, lol the other days are busy with our works.

What I am not yet done with is shopping for Christmas gifts for my family, nieces, and nephews and of course, for myself. I am so glad because I received my huge differential and bonuses from the university. I am over the moon and my heart is jumpy jumpy.
Happy Dance GIF by LA Clippers
Oh, wow! It calls for a celebration!!!! Advance Merry Christmas, my friend! Enjoy the Holidays! :love:
Post automatically merged:

Even your enemy will turn to cheerful giver that day, who are they deceivng? For me, I don't celebrate Christmas with some reason.
It is okay as not all people celebrate it. :)

Oh, wow! It calls for a celebration!!!! Advance Merry Christmas, my friend! Enjoy the Holidays! :love:
Post automatically merged:

It is okay as not all people celebrate it. :)
Thanks my friend. I'm wishing and praying for a peaceful and blissful Christmas.

13,044Threads
98,167Messages
305Members
dalibiLatest member