190,000 Russians abandoned Putin and began to flee from Kursk, Even Zelensky was shocked!

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.558500
Referral Credit
According to the report, the military operations of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in the settlement are still intensive. There are fierce clashes in Sudhza, Glushkovo, Korenevo, and even in Rylsk. The Ukrainian army is sending German-made Leopards and Swedish-made STRVs to these settlements.

The report said that nearly 15,000 Russian soldiers have been eliminated in Kursk. Over 200,000 Russian citizens have fled to different cities within the country's borders. But now the Kremlin is facing a very different situation in Kursk Oblast. Kursk residents now want to cross the Ukrainian border and live under the security of the Kyiv government.

The report added that according to Oleksiy Dmitrashkovsky, the residents of the Kursk region of the Russian Federation are disappointed with their own government this reason, news is coming to the agenda that the residents of Kursk want to move to Ukraine

.According to the news reflected in the press, many people in the Kursk Oblast are loudly saying that they want to go to Ukraine and that they do not trust the government. One of the main reasons for this is that Kyiv, unlike the Kremlin leader Vladimir Putin, approaches the Russian citizens in Kursk in a much warmer and more humane way. While Putin is putting Kursk on the back burner and giving importance to the conflicts in Donbas, Ukrainian security forces are providing food, firewood, and medicine to the residents of the Kursk region. For this reason, the residents of the Kursk region are also thinking about their own safety and want to move to Ukrainian settlements.

It was reported that the people in Russia no longer like war. They wanted peace and it was the reason why they wanted to leave Russia for good.

Watch the coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

Good for them if they have come to their sense and decide yo flee from violence and manipulators which is bad for them
Yeah, they are fed up. It seems a hopeless case and they have to act now or never experience peace again. Putin is something.

Yeah, they are fed up. It seems a hopeless case and they have to act now or never experience peace again. Putin is something.
Yeah Putin is something and I thin they have come to understand that. It's no longer funny for themm

Yeah Putin is something and I thin they have come to understand that. It's no longer funny for themm
What I do not like Putin is he has his own war but he is participating with the war between Israel and Lebanon. I hope he will be defeated by Ukraine.

What I do not like Putin is he has his own war but he is participating with the war between Israel and Lebanon. I hope he will be defeated by Ukraine.
That's how trouble makers operate and wants.They always like to insert theirselves where they are fights to manipulate and control in favor of those they like

That's how trouble makers operate and wants.They always like to insert theirselves where they are fights to manipulate and control in favor of those they like
That is right and the latest report states that Putin visits the Iranian president. He might offer help to fight Israel. He does not think that he is igniting war more. He's senseless.

That is right and the latest report states that Putin visits the Iranian president. He might offer help to fight Israel. He does not think that he is igniting war more. He's senseless.
That's right they always see nothing wrong with their actions and inactions even if they know they are leading others astray

That's right they always see nothing wrong with their actions and inactions even if they know they are leading others astray
They only see their power. They never care the sufferings of the common people who pay unreasonable taxes, gathering people's money without good in return.

13,328Threads
99,584Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member