• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

3 factors to be considered in product selection

Expensivejoy01

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.575250
Referral Credit
3 factors to be considered in product selection are:-

*} Supply Gap:- The selected products should meet the needs of those who will exchange it for money. I.e the size of unsatisfied market demand which constitute a source of bussiness opportunity should be satisfied.

*} Funds:- Capital needed to develop, product, promote, sell and distribute the product selected must be reasonable and affordable by entrepreneurs.

*} Available and Access to Raw materials:- Will there be enough raw materials to produce the product now and in the future? Where are the sources of raw materials located? Are they accessible? Could they be sourced locally or imported?

If you only consider three factors in product selection, such as the supply gap, currently the supply gap will be very difficult to find unless you can monopolize the market, such as providing cooking gas which has a high supply gap and is really needed by consumers.

When selecting a product to sell or produce, the nearness to raw materials matters a lot. There have been cases where business owners had to change to a different product due to being able to find the materials needed to compete the job.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member