4 top reasons to avoid stepping out with huge sums of money

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.300950
Referral Credit
I know we would always want to step out with good amount of money but this comes at a risk for us especially if you are looking to save money. You should rather leave home with less money. It's for the below reasons

To avoid over spending, leaving home with huge money can lead to overspending

With high amount of money with you , you would indulge Impulse buys as it can cloud your judgment, leading to impulse purchase

With huge money with you , you can take unwise choicce like buying items that don't fit your needs

Too much money with you can lead to accumulating unnecessary items.

What do you think?

Apart from all these spending related precautions, you can easily misplace huge funds or get robbed of it. It is better you have small money that would just serve the purpose of your outing per time.
Yes, with huge sums of money you can easily get robbed so it is better to reduce the amount of money you are carrying

I usually do not carry much money since it is risky and also do not purchase many items in the last few years, since my hands pain if I carry too much weight at a time .

If we are rich, why not step out with big cash. It all depends on the status of the person. But for the small earners, it is best not to spend nonessentials.
You don't want to attract unnecessary attention to your financial status. I prefer to keep a low profile no matter how much I have and would ever have.

I always make sure to bring only a small amount of money when I go out to prevent myself from overspending on things I do not need, and it has been working wonders for me.
Yes, when you are with huge suns of money it is natural that you might spend much of it and that's the truth.
Post automatically merged:

This is true, with huge money with you , you can take unwise choicce like buying items that don't fit your needs because you have the money with you.

Last edited:
I know we would always want to step out with good amount of money but this comes at a risk for us especially if you are looking to save money. You should rather leave home with less money. It's for the below reasons

To avoid over spending, leaving home with huge money can lead to overspending

With high amount of money with you , you would indulge Impulse buys as it can cloud your judgment, leading to impulse purchase

With huge money with you , you can take unwise choicce like buying items that don't fit your needs

Too much money with you can lead to accumulating unnecessary items.

What do you think?
Nowadays it's not essential to go out with a large sum of money. I make most of my payments online.

This is supposed to be with cash, in the modern world, at least in Europe and North America everything is usually paid by card, so the lack of control of spending is sometimes real, because you carry most of your money on the debit/credit card.

12,099Threads
93,235Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member