47-year-old man, sentenced to life imprisonment for raping an 8-year-old girl in Calabar

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.630950
Referral Credit
Ita Okon, a 47-year-old man, has been sentenced to life imprisonment for raping an 8-year-old girl in Calabar, Cross River State.

Okon was convicted and sentenced on Tuesday, October 8, 2024, by Hon Justice Blessing Egwu of Family Court 2 Calabar. In addition to the life sentence, the Court also awarded a compensation of N1,000,000 (One million naira) to the survivor.

I don't really understand what sort of urge this people who do this have? Honestly this is not human but demonic.
Agree, that criminal is not human, he's bad, and no God in his life that guides him to the right path. He deserves no pity . He must be hanged to death.

Agree, that criminal is not human, he's bad, and no God in his life that guides him to the right path. He deserves no pity . He must be hanged to death.
Exactly, people like this do not deserve pity, how can they do that to a child for that matter. It's just inhumane.

I wonder what's on his head. He forgot the law and the punishment he will face when rape a child. That rapist should better be thrown to the Bermuda Triangle.
That's right he might just be left to die. Because I don't understand why a rape on such a young baby. This should teach other men sense

That's right he might just be left to die. Because I don't understand why a rape on such a young baby. This should teach other men sense
The rapist has no conscience. He failed to calculate his action that he will be jailed and lost his freedom. Much better if the sentence is death through lethal injection. Well anyway his stay in jail in forever. He will rot there until his last breath.

13,330Threads
99,618Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member