50kg bag of rice to be sold for 40,000 naria in Nigeria to halt protest

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.381950
Referral Credit
The federal government of Nigeria yesterday Monday, July 29, revealed that it has set up centres across the country where 50kg bags of rice would be sold for N40,000 each.

This was stated by Minister of Information and National Orientation, Mohammed Idris, by briefing correspondents on the outcome of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting that was presided over by President Bola Tinubu at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

This is one of the initiatives provided by the Tinubu administration to avert the planned nationwide protest against the high cost of living in the country

Your government there feels afraid for the fate of the protesters. The authorities will never be afraid to kill young people in case they will create chaos and damage.
Yeah they are afraid that they might be harmed so they are trying to salvage the situation which is not cutting it.

Yeah they are afraid that they might be harmed so they are trying to salvage the situation which is not cutting it.
the government must act now,The president must call an emergency meeting with his cabinet members to discuss about matters that can solve the people's demands .

the government must act now,The president must call an emergency meeting with his cabinet members to discuss about matters that can solve the people's demands .
Yes we are waiting for their resolutions I hope at the end of the day we would be able to win with the protest

Yes we are waiting for their resolutions I hope at the end of the day we would be able to win with the protest
What happened to the protest, mate? Did the government grant the request of the madding crowd? Lesson learn from your crook government.

What happened to the protest, mate? Did the government grant the request of the madding crowd? Lesson learn from your crook government.
We are still on it. i thini we ate to protest for at least 10 days. So the protest is still ongoing. We just finished day 2 yesterday

The federal government of Nigeria yesterday Monday, July 29, revealed that it has set up centres across the country where 50kg bags of rice would be sold for N40,000 each.

This was stated by Minister of Information and National Orientation, Mohammed Idris, by briefing correspondents on the outcome of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting that was presided over by President Bola Tinubu at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

This is one of the initiatives provided by the Tinubu administration to avert the planned nationwide protest against the high cost of living in the country
To us Indians it still sounds costly. In India 50kg rice would cost less than Rs.5000

To us Indians it still sounds costly. In India 50kg rice would cost less than Rs.5000
Yes it is still costly for an average family here. How many families would be able to afford this at this economy hardship period

Yes it is still costly for an average family here. How many families would be able to afford this at this economy hardship period
Yes, it's becoming difficult for the average person to even eat three square meals a day.

We are still on it. i thini we ate to protest for at least 10 days. So the protest is still ongoing. We just finished day 2 yesterday
Has the protest ended already in a peaceful way? Hoping those families whose children were shot during the protest can move on.

Has the protest ended already in a peaceful way? Hoping those families whose children were shot during the protest can move on.
Yeah it is ended already but we are yet to get the right answer to our demands. Hopefully we get answered in the future

Yeah it is ended already but we are yet to get the right answer to our demands. Hopefully we get answered in the future
Nah, when is that future be? But I am also happy that the protest ended already so they can move on and plan on what's best for their lives.

Nah, when is that future be? But I am also happy that the protest ended already so they can move on and plan on what's best for their lives.
Well, we are hopeful that we would be given a better future. it can't be bad for us forever I believe strongly

Well, we are hopeful that we would be given a better future. it can't be bad for us forever I believe strongly
Just hope and pray that your country will have soon the best president who would have the best interest for your country to progress and have many investors to invest there so people can have good work and earning.

13,264Threads
99,343Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member