6-Metre Anaconda On Brazilian Highway

It's a very huge snake. I am scared of snakes. I pray I may not have any encounter with them ever in my life
I am also sacred of that animal. A snake's bite is deadly.When I was in China, I was wondering why were there many snakes in every corner but already dead.

Have you eaten snakes when you were in China? I have heard they eat them.
Why do I eat snakes? I'm not a miserable person. Mind your words. I was there to teach Physics and Chemistry at Jilin University.

Why do I eat snakes? I'm not a miserable person. Mind your words. I was there to teach Physics and Chemistry at Jilin University.

Don't Chinese eat snakes ? I read it even they eat insects, lizards, crocodiles. Didn't you notice when you were in China.

Don't Chinese eat snakes ? I read it even they eat insects, lizards, crocodiles. Didn't you notice when you were in China.
I didn't notice Chinese eat snakes. Those who eat snakes might consider these animals as their medicine.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Another man's meat is another man's poison. In some part of the world, snake meat is highly cherished and very expensive. Though, i don't eat snake.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Another man's meat is another man's poison. In some part of the world, snake meat is highly cherished and very expensive. Though, i don't eat snake.
Those who eat are the poorest of the poor. I haven't heard in my place people eating snakes. Those who eat snakes are insane.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member