!6 months old baby raped at school in South Africa

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
South African woman was in tears, as she narrated how her 16-month-old daughter was raped at school.
This incident happened at Little Munchkins Daycare and Aftercare centre in Newlands, East Durban, KwaZulu-Natal on May 6, 2024.

The mother has reported the crime to the police and requesting for justice. The little girl who was in
creche complained about her private parts being sore. When It was checked, her private parts were open and torn, and she was bleeding.

A rapid response team leader on gender-based violence in Newlands, Dr Nadia Bernon, said the child is in the hospital for a rape kit after the mother found her bleeding.

That was bullshit, where was the teacher and why was the kid unattended when she had a class? The school must be sued. The rapist must be stoned to death.
This is just man inhumanity to man You rape a minor of this age. Some men are just animals

This is just man inhumanity to man You rape a minor of this age. Some men are just animals
It is a heinous crime and I hope the criminal is in jail now and awaiting a death sentence. Is there a death sentence in Nigeria?

It is a heinous crime and I hope the criminal is in jail now and awaiting a death sentence. Is there a death sentence in Nigeria?
Yeah sure, there's but it is always difficult to execute I don't know why it's that way.

Yeah sure, there's but it is always difficult to execute I don't know why it's that way.
OMG, why is that so, as if the justices want the criminals to live in full mental freedom.

OMG, why is that so, as if the justices want the criminals to live in full mental freedom.
I hear it is always the governor of states that needs to sign the death sentence but they hardly do that till the leave the office

I hear it is always the governor of states that needs to sign the death sentence but they hardly do that till the leave the office
Weak law, the criminals will continue doing heinous crimes because the law is weak.

The crime did not happen in Nigeria. It happened in South Africa. To answer your question, there is death sentence in Nigeria judicial system.

The crime did not happen in Nigeria. It happened in South Africa. To answer your question, there is death sentence in Nigeria judicial system.
Yesh there's death sentencing in Nigeria but it is rarely carried out as authorities hardly signed for it to be carried out.

What is happening to the world? I also heard one that happened in Congo. A teenager gave birth, and her daughter was raped in front of her. It is sick to the core.
It is really a sick thing ongoing in the world. People now are targeting minors to rape . I don't really gets it.

Everyone in that crèche should be arrested. No one should be spared. I can't leave my child with you and you tell these stories.

Everyone in that crèche should be arrested. No one should be spared. I can't leave my child with you and you tell these stories.
That's right all of them are cohorts of the criminal. I think the rapist is still at large. He better be shoot to death.

That's right all of them are cohorts of the criminal. I think the rapist is still at large. He better be shoot to death.
If I were the one, every staff of that crèche would serve a jail term. I can't pay you, leave my child on trust with n organisation, and out if their negligence, my child is violated. Everyone in that organisation would serve a jail term.

South African woman was in tears, as she narrated how her 16-month-old daughter was raped at school.
This incident happened at Little Munchkins Daycare and Aftercare centre in Newlands, East Durban, KwaZulu-Natal on May 6, 2024.

The mother has reported the crime to the police and requesting for justice. The little girl who was in
creche complained about her private parts being sore. When It was checked, her private parts were open and torn, and she was bleeding.

A rapid response team leader on gender-based violence in Newlands, Dr Nadia Bernon, said the child is in the hospital for a rape kit after the mother found her bleeding.
Wasn't the rapist caught? That's really horrific. Such people are perverts and should be given capital punishment. Wish the child recovers soon.

Wasn't the rapist caught? That's really horrific. Such people are perverts and should be given capital punishment. Wish the child recovers soon.
He was caught and arrested. He is under trial now. I hope he gets nailed for such terrible and horrific act

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member