A dog sparked a house fire while chewing on a lithium-ion battery

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.608950
Referral Credit
A dog sparked a house fire while chewing on a lithium-ion battery yesterday and this was captured on CCTV. the Tulsa Fire Department released a video showing a pet dog igniting a house fire by chewing on a battery cable. this is to warn the public of the dangers of lithium-ion batteries,

“Lithium-ion batteries are known for storing a significant amount of energy in a compact space and should be handled with care.

Thankful the dog was not harm of what he was doing. He might be hungry or thought of it as a toy. It was a scary thig. I thought a dog knows danger .
Yes mate it can be any of the following it is always good to have a fire extinguisher at home because anything can happen unexpectedly at home

Yes mate it can be any of the following it is always good to have a fire extinguisher at home because anything can happen unexpectedly at home
Oh I see, I am thankful that the homeowner has a fore extinguisher if not it may turn to ashes. The dogie must not be nearer in a thing like that explodes.

This is not the first time hearing about the bad news concerning the lithium ion batteries. The batteries are literally very dangerous and should be disposed off gently so to speak.
That's what it seems because it is very dangerous to have around especially when it is being uncovered we just need to be careful

13,329Threads
99,587Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member