A female trader, collapsed after she lost N275,000 at the Abaji Main Market in Nigeria

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.096950
Referral Credit
Mrs Gladys Ibrahim, a female trader, collapsed after she lost N275,000 at the Abaji Main Market in Abaji Area Council of the FCT on Thursday.

As reported by DailyTrust repor the woman received the shock of her life after she reached into her handbag to remove money to pay for melons she had picked and realised that the money was no longer there.

This woman who comes from Auchi in Edo State every five market days to buy large quantities of melon and groundnut collapsed afterwards. The incident caused apprehension in the market and that some traders poured water on her to revive her.

She should have not trusted the place. She better had secured her money on her bra as what women are doing. During my international travels, I hid my passport and money in my bra and inserted the credit cards in my socks. We need to speculate bad or good occurrences along the way, especially money,

She should have not trusted the place. She better had secured her money on her bra as what women are doing. During my international travels, I hid my passport and money in my bra and inserted the credit cards in my socks. We need to speculate bad or good occurrences along the way, especially money,
Yesy mate a lot of places are not safe. it's always a wise thing to be over protective of our money especially in thos hard time

Yesy mate a lot of places are not safe. it's always a wise thing to be over protective of our money especially in thos hard time
That's right it's not only during hard times but also during travels to a foreign land where we do not know their culture and attitudes towards foreigners.

That's right it's not only during hard times but also during travels to a foreign land where we do not know their culture and attitudes towards foreigners.
Well stated, if you are with huge amount of money with you. You just have to be careful when outside with it

Well stated, if you are with huge amount of money with you. You just have to be careful when outside with it
It is scary if bring dollars with us. When I traveled to China, I sliced the lining of my shoulder bag and inserted inside my money, They could not find it . And my passport inside my bra he he.

It is scary if bring dollars with us. When I traveled to China, I sliced the lining of my shoulder bag and inserted inside my money, They could not find it . And my passport inside my bra he he.
That's the way to go mate. We just have to be very careful when we are traveling. pick pockets might just be lurking around

That's the way to go mate. We just have to be very careful when we are traveling. pick pockets might just be lurking around
Yes, that is right, even inside the plane, let us never trust a passenger beside us left and right. They might only wait for a chance.

13,254Threads
99,245Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member