• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

A must to have a business contingency plan

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.583500
Referral Credit
If you are having a business, it is a must to have a business contingency plan. It is a backup strategy for your business, There are unforeseen things that may happen along the way in your business like a software service that may go down for more than five hours, and what must you do? A contingency plan protects your business. You need to back up your website in case hacking happens. There are five-step frameworks when creating a contingency plan: 1. Identify/prioritize your resources 2 Pinpoint the key risks 3. Draft your contingency plans 4. Distribute your plans and 5. Maintain each plan.

A contingency plan is an alternative plan to anticipate the occurrence of unexpected conditions. A contingency plan is also useful for mitigating the risk of loss and saving the lives of employees by notifying them that if there is an emergency, for example a fire, all employees must go to the underground passage that will lead to the exit of the building.

I came across a guy who said even your backup plan for your business needs a backup plan. It was funny then but it actually makes a whole lot of sense.

I came across a guy who said even your backup plan for your business needs a backup plan. It was funny then but it actually makes a whole lot of sense.
That is right, that is what my IT friend is doing in his business, he has a contingency plan to back up the possible hacking and back up the back up to assure of safer data retention.

Indeed, all businesses have a contingency plan, but maybe those new business owners and starters may not know about this thing and they may start a business without having a plan B and without having an emergency plan which they can use when unexpected things happen.

11,941Threads
92,349Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member