Announcement - A New Chapter Begins: Announcing My Partnership with MicroLikes (ForumRace) | Discussion Bucks

Announcement A New Chapter Begins: Announcing My Partnership with MicroLikes (ForumRace)

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Dear Esteemed Members of the Discussion Bucks Community,

I hope this message finds you thriving and engaged in the myriad opportunities our platform offers. It is with immense excitement and a profound sense of responsibility that I share a pivotal update with our cherished community.

On January 6th, 2024, a groundbreaking partnership was forged between Discussion Bucks and MicroLikes (ForumRace), marking the dawn of an exhilarating journey. This collaboration was not just a mere alliance; it represented a shared vision for innovation, community engagement, and the creation of value for every member engaged in our digital ecosystem.

Over the past few months, we have witnessed the seamless integration of MicroLikes within our community, an initiative that has not only enhanced your online experience but also introduced a novel way to recognize and reward your contributions. The introduction of PayPal payments for MicroLikes, the seamless exchange between D Bucks and MicroLikes, and the organization of exclusive contests are testament to our commitment to enrich your interaction and engagement within our community.

The feedback and positive testimonials from you, our valued members, have been overwhelming. Your stories of how MicroLikes has transformed your online participation and community engagement underscore the impact of this project on a global scale. This initiative has not only incentivized membership and active participation but has also fostered a stronger sense of unity and collaboration across online platforms.

I extend my heartfelt gratitude to @Mike30, the visionary founder of MicroLikes, for his unwavering dedication, innovation, and generosity. Mike's singular focus and dedication have propelled MicroLikes from a nascent idea to a transformative platform that benefits individuals and communities worldwide.

Today, I am thrilled to announce a significant milestone in our journey. In recognition of my commitment to fostering online trust, transparency, and community engagement, I have been honored with the opportunity to become a co-owner of MicroLikes (ForumRace), holding a 49% stake in this revolutionary platform. This is not merely a testament to my individual efforts but a reflection of our collective vision for a more connected, rewarded, and engaged online community.

This partnership symbolizes more than just shared ownership; it represents our joint commitment to pushing the boundaries of what is possible in online community engagement. Together, we stand on the brink of a new era, poised to explore uncharted territories, unveil innovative solutions, and continue creating unparalleled value for our members.

In the spirit of this new chapter, I invite you all to join us in embracing the opportunities that lie ahead. Your active participation, insights, and feedback will be instrumental as we navigate this journey together, forging stronger connections, and redefining the essence of community engagement online.

Thank you for your continued support, trust, and enthusiasm. Together, we will chart a course towards a brighter, more interconnected future.

Warmest regards,

Devin

This is pretty awesome, I strongly believe this partnership would lead to greater heights and new innovations. Congratulations on this.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30