A Nigerian man arrested for impregnating his 16-year-old in-law

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.381950
Referral Credit
Nwalobi Fredrick, a 41-year-old Nigerian man, is in police custody for impregnating his 16-year-old in-law in Ekwulobia, Anambra State.

The artisan who hails from Ebonyi state was arrested after the family of the teenage girl reported the incident.

Chidinma Ikeanyionwu, disclosed this in a statement on Thursday, July 25, 2024, said the suspect blamed the devil for the crime

I think it was about them.living together and it is quite bad as it's a taboo here to have a carnal knowledge of an in-law
What was the reaction of the wife or the sister of the girl? That girl was also to blame for being temptef. She has brain to decide.

What was the reaction of the wife or the sister of the girl? That girl was also to blame for being temptef. She has brain to decide.
You are right mate. She wasn't raped by the man. She agreed to such nonsense so she also share in the blame

You are right mate. She wasn't raped by the man. She agreed to such nonsense so she also share in the blame
Correct what a shame of that girl young but insane. She lacks morale and self-control. The girl's parents hold have not sued the man but let the girt live with that crook.

Correct what a shame of that girl young but insane. She lacks morale and self-control. The girl's parents hold have not sued the man but let the girt live with that crook.
Exactly, if I was the legally married wife I will just leave the marriage for the both of them. This is an abominable act.

Exactly, if I was the legally married wife I will just leave the marriage for the both of them. This is an abominable act.
That pregnant girl better be disowned by her parents. She is also part of the blame. She should face her own shameful fate. She must not say,it's destiny.

*reads above comments* In other words, it was the girl's fault then, huh?
Anyone stop to ask the man why he felt it necessary to essentially rape/sexually assault his younger in-law, because that's what he did.

The girl's not old enough to give her consent and even if she were, why an in-law? :o :o :o

*reads above comments* In other words, it was the girl's fault then, huh?
Anyone stop to ask the man why he felt it necessary to essentially rape/sexually assault his younger in-law, because that's what he did.

The girl's not old enough to give her consent and even if she were, why an in-law? :eek: :eek: :eek:
That's truly insane the man is the one to blame for tempting his young sister-in-law. The girl should have reported that matter before her belly rose up lol.

Last edited:
Well, she was still ild enough to me to say no to such act. She would not resdily put her hands in the fire if the man had instructed such
Doesn't matter; she's not old enough to consent, Augusta.

That's truly insane the man is the one to blame for tempting his young sister-in-law. The girl should have reported that matter before her belly rose up lol.
My point exactly mate. Why would she consent to the act in the first place that's immorality

Why would she consent to the act in the first place that's immorality
Like I said earlier, she's not old enough to consent. (To be fair, what is the age of consent/majority in Nigeria?)

Like I said earlier, she's not old enough to consent. (To be fair, what is the age of consent/majority in Nigeria?)
It's 18 years so a female at that age doesn't knows that you should not sleep with someone that's not your husband no matter who the person is.

My point exactly mate. Why would she consent to the act in the first place that's immorality
That's right, that young in law might have shown acts of interest to his brother in law tempting him an attempt to try and was accepted by the young girl meaning it is also the fault of the victim.

That's right, that young in law might have shown acts of interest to his brother in law tempting him an attempt to try and was accepted by the young girl meaning it is also the fault of the victim.
That is statutory rape. A man should never be tempted by the advances of a minor. That's because a minor hasn't developed the brains to think straight.

That is statutory rape. A man should never be tempted by the advances of a minor. That's because a minor hasn't developed the brains to think straight.
A case like this happens anywhere in the world man being a social animal cannot resist temptation because of a try and error resulting to extreme regret and mental punishment.

13,264Threads
99,362Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member