A pupil reading her school modules outside her home was fatally shot by an unknown suspect

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.881600
Referral Credit
A 10 year old victim was studying her modules outside her home when an unknown rider shot her and died on the spot. The victim sustained 2 gunshots in her abdomen.

It was so sudden and there was no one to identify the suspect because homeowners stayed inside because of the sweltering heat.

The said victim was studying her modules for the incoming test in late afternoon in one of the private schools in Manila.

The authorities exhaust themselves to capture the suspect and as of this day, one witness emerged in the police station. He witness the incident but was so afraid to tell. The witness is now under the protection order.

It's told that the father of the victim was a judge and police suspected the motive of the killer as revenge.

The motive is revenge because i don't see the offence of the little girl that warranted the brutal murder. Humans are so heartless and have no conscience. May the soul of the young girl rest in peace.
You're so right it's revenge. The police officers checked the recent files in the local court of the judge father's victim to check the names of the convicted criminals.

What's this, some people can be so heartless and brutal even to a child' too bad
Just imagine a 10-year-old child studying outside on their balcony only to die in an instant. Gone are her dreams.

Just imagine a 10-year-old child studying outside on their balcony only to die in an instant. Gone are her dreams.
This is really devastating and a sad one for the parents. These people need to be found and killed too

This is really devastating and a sad one for the parents. These people need to be found and killed too
I am waiting for the updates if the killers are already apprehended. I hope justice be served to have peace of mind of the parents and the kid to rest in peace 😢.

I am waiting for the updates if the killers are already apprehended. I hope justice be served to have peace of mind of the parents and the kid to rest in peace 😢.
I hope they are found and punished for this dangerous act of theirs. This is so wrong

I hope they are found and punished for this dangerous act of theirs. This is so wrong
Until this time, there is no news. It is also published on Facebook and sometimes Facebook gets the first update than the police, so funny.

13,185Threads
98,966Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member