A relationship without trust is like a car without gas

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
In the absence of trust a relationship will gradually be broken. Your mind and the mind of your love will always be restless. Why must it be that way? Why feel jealous without basis? Why don't you listen to the explanation that you're wrong? You must have a good communication with your love of life. Sooner or later, your relationship will fall. It's like a car without a gas it never runs.

Young people are entering into relationships without trust. They simple want to survive economic hardship. In Nigeria, i see young girls getting married to a man as old as their father. Where is the trust? Where is the love? When you are in desperate situations, you can do desperate thing. A hungry man, don't have time for love .

Young people are entering into relationships without trust. They simple want to survive economic hardship. In Nigeria, i see young girls getting married to a man as old as their father. Where is the trust? Where is the love? When you are in desperate situations, you can do desperate thing. A hungry man, don't have time for love .
That will be like love brutally marrying a man as old as their father. I think it's survival. Hunger makes impossible decisions. I can't blame those young girls. They trusty the man twice or thrice their age perhaps. It's insane though but hunger strikes that way come what may.

For any relationship to succeed, it has to be built on honesty and trust. It makes no sense to go into any kind of relationship when there is no single trust.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member