A Rolex watch that was devoured by a cow 50 years ago was discovered

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
Liam King, a committed metal detectorist, discovered a stunning find: a Rolex watch that a cow had digested 50 years ago. This incredible watch belonged to James Steele, who unfortunately lost it in the 1970s owing to a broken strap. In his effort to return his cherished Rolex, James was told by a veterinarian that a grazing cow had most likely mistaken it for grass and swallowed it. James, disheartened by the news, had accepted the loss and acquired a replacement. Imagine his surprise when, against all odds, the detectorist found and returned his long-lost watch. Overwhelmed with thankfulness, James acknowledged his surprise at being reunited with his cherished Rolex.

For real, after 50 years and the Rolex was still detected. That's awesome and sounds really unbelievable
The cow didn't suffer indigestion 😁. That proves Rolex watch is very durable. That's a good boost for the Rolex manufacturing company. They should have rewarded the cow and the finder.

The cow didn't suffer indigestion 😁. That proves Rolex watch is very durable. That's a good boost for the Rolex manufacturing company. They should have rewarded the cow and the finder.
Hahaha they need to reward all those involved in this discoverry as they are helping them be popular
Post automatically merged:

Hahaha they need to reward all those involved in this discoverry as they are helping them be popular

The cow is now aged hoping he has retirement benefits from the company like the K9 lol. At least proven Rolex watch so durable worth of being an expensive watch.

That was awesome, the cow lives for 50 years . The watch was lost for 50 years so the cow is now old and the owner too, old,lol.

Yes, I was surprised as well. The owner of the Rolex can’t believe it either. He replaced it with a new one right away because he thought he will never find it again. LOL

For real, after 50 years and the Rolex was still detected. That's awesome and sounds really unbelievable

Yes, it was detected with the help of the metal detectorist. The owner of the Rolex could not believe it. Hehe

Yes, I was surprised as well. The owner of the Rolex can’t believe it either. He replaced it with a new one right away because he thought he will never find it again. LOL

Yes, it was detected with the help of the metal detectorist. The owner of the Rolex could not believe it. Hehe
The question is how old is the owner of the Rolex watch. If he was 34, when he lost it plus 50 years so, he is now 84 years old 🤣.

Last edited:

if I was the owner I wouldn't have believed it too. This doesn't sound real buy you know in life anything is possible

13,208Threads
99,090Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member