A suspect arrested for abducting and raping a 12 years old girl.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
A man identified as Mr. Joe was arrested by the police for abducting and defiling a 12 years old girl in Rivers state in Nigeria. The 12 years old girl was running errands for her mother when she was abducted by the suspect and his gang. The father of the girl, Mr. Alerechi said that the girl was abducted by the suspect and two other unidentified men. The father further stated that the abductors also blindfolded the girl and have carnal knowledge of her.

The heart of man is full of wickedness. What's this you abducted a child and get her raped. That man should be killed
The harshest punishment should have been better imposed on that criminal. I am wondering why are there humans like that no pity. They only listen to their demonic urges.

The harshest punishment should have been better imposed on that criminal. I am wondering why are there humans like that no pity. They only listen to their demonic urges.
Mate , some men can be heartless when it comes to immorality. You can imagine raping a 12 year old child. What a beast and a monster in human form.

This is why I prefer animals over humans. People can be cruel and heartless, hurting others for their personal gain. They should be punished accordingly.
Well stated mates, I don't even know how such act is enjoyed by the doers. You just want to gain from something that is bad.

That's sad poor girl will remember it for the rest of her life can you imagine how many rape cases were not reported
That's right victims gets so traumatized that they live with the memory for a very long time if not for life

13,195Threads
99,013Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member