A teen who started college at the age of 10 earned a doctorate degree at 17

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.138950
Referral Credit
Dorothy Jean Tillman was a Chicago teen when she took her first college course at age 10. in between she earned associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degrees.

December, 2023, Tillman successfully defended her dissertation and became the youngest person at age 17 to earn a doctoral degree in integrated behavioral health at Arizona State.

All of this has been made known hy associate professor Leslie Manson. Tillman is the granddaughter of former Chicago Alderwoman Dorothy Tillman.

At the age of 10? Though that's impressive, but why rush the child through the whole process?
This is what first came to my mind when I first saw the news. She would become a grandma at 22

This is what first came to my mind when I first saw the news. She would become a grandma at 22
It's just too early honestly, with the way it is, she does not really have a childhood but anyways congratulations to her, its still and impressive feat.

It's just too early honestly, with the way it is, she does not really have a childhood but anyways congratulations to her, its still and impressive feat.
Yeah a resounding feat at that. Funny enough she might want to start living her childhood wheh she is with her children

Yeah a resounding feat at that. Funny enough she might want to start living her childhood wheh she is with her children
Haha yes that's true, I have seen various cases like that before.

Why are people rushing through life? Except to make history or Guinness book of record! Apart from that, there is no specific benefit to the young doctor. In fact, her parents should be fined for wasting her playful years.
Some parents can be very pushy and make some children miss out on their childhood which they can never get back

That's a very good age for the child to learn about the financial life while they are very young for that matter.
Oh well good for the child. She did achieve a great feat gaining all of that at a very young age.

It's too young for her to get the doctorate degree. She must be an extraordinary child with high IQ.
These are the gifted children they are always exceptional.in their doings. So this is believable to me.

13,254Threads
99,273Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member