A woman declared the most tattooed female ever by the Guinness World Record.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.158950
Referral Credit
Esperance Fuerzina, An army veteran has been declared the most tattooed female ever by the Guinness World Record.

She covered 99.98% of her body in tattooes but she still wants more.Her tattooes go from her scalp to the soles of her feet and everywhere in between, including her eyelids, eyeballs, gums and tongue.

Esperance Fuerzina who is 36-year-old, based in America, got her first tattoo on her hip at the age of 21 and she is thrilled with how far she has come since then.

She said: “To be the most tattooed woman and to have the most body modifications feels a little crazy, I am grateful and excited for the future – and of course I am not done."

That is also what I have learned that tattoos can cause skin cancer and they cannot be removed easily. Tattooing is also expensive.
Some people don't mind going the extra mile to be known and awarded. She just wanted to break the records and she has.

Some people don't mind going the extra mile to be known and awarded. She just wanted to break the records and she has.
Yeah, there are people like that achievers and they feel satisfied and contented with their moves to get what they want despite hard.

I hate tattoos. I don't have a single tattoo made on my body. It looks ugly. I cannot tolerate people who like to cover their whole body with tattoos.
Same here I don't even see the need for this and it never appeals to me. But good for those that love tattoos

13,258Threads
99,292Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member