A woman got pregnant while already pregnant again

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.389950
Referral Credit
Rebecca Roberts who got pregnant while already pregnant has shared her story to show that one can conceive again while already months gone, meaning you’re carrying two separate pregnancies at once.

The proper term for it is superfetation. in 2020, 39-year-old Rebecca Roberts and her partner Rhys Weaver, 43, were looking at the ultrasound of their baby boy Noah, who they had conceived 12 weeks earlier, only to find he had company. While Rebecca had been pregnant with him, she’d fallen pregnant with their little girl Rosalie. The two babies were conceived about three weeks apart.

Doctors told Rebecca they believed it to be a case of superfetation, and she couldn’t believe how unique her pregnancy was.

That was a unique pregnancy but at least she was not in critical condition when she delivered the babies in weeks apart. That is a phenomenon. How could a pregnant got pregnant again while she is still pregnant.

My understanding is that woman was having twins and the other one was on her development. I asked my nurse sister in law she said it will never happen because a woman has only one placenta unless twins they could be together in one placenta. There was a misunderstanding of the news.

13,301Threads
99,508Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member