A woman who cries for you loves you the most

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.201800
Referral Credit
For men here have you experienced seeing your girlfriend cries for you? Love experts say that the woman who cries for you loves you the most. I am a woman and I experienced this crying because of love for the man of my dreams. He knew my feelings legit and down to earth. He was faithful too but destiny did not allow our stars of love shine until eternity because his fate dragged him six feet below the ground, so goodbye love till we meet again. 😞

Last edited:
Oh I am sorry to know about your love. Was he from the Philippines or somewhere else?
Yes, he was from the Philippines. He was my bf whom I promised to be with him till eternity. He experienced a hit and run in Manila when he studied there at the Adamson University in Manila. I was at the Ateneo University and he was there.

It's okay that's life. I already moved on. But there are times that I cannot avoid to cry remembering our sweet memories. Life is sometimes harsh.

I really can't stand to see my woman cry. She doesn't have to cry to prove her love for me. She doesn't.
That's sweet and lucky would be the woman who would be with you. Some men never care about the tears of a woman, they do not believe in the power of the boomerang and karma which the latter become digital,lol.

Yes, when a woman cries over a man, it is a sign of her deep love for him. However, it can also be a source of immense pain. Women cry because they have been deeply hurt.
Agree, tears are the witnesses of a lost love from the heart of the girl whose love is deeper than the ocean. It's better that way while it's earlier to the man's true color while they're still not tied up.

13,230Threads
99,166Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member