A woman who is okay of being alone is a powerful woman

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
I believe or may not believe on this because no man is an island so we need someone in our lives. For those who can withstand being alone are their choices. They feel at ease and comfortable without someone to go against their plans. We can take example of Helen of Troy, she manned 300 plus battleships to conquer their enemies. Well anyway there is women empowerment.

I believe or may not believe on this because no man is an island so we need someone in our lives. For those who can withstand being alone are their choices. They feel at ease and comfortable without someone to go against their plans. We can take example of Helen of Troy, she manned 300 plus battleships to conquer their enemies. Well anyway there is women empowerment.

I do not choose to be alone. Quite simply, not one man is interested in myself.

Married women always tell me that I do not need a man. Then, why are they married?

I have put myself out there, from church to the library. Nada.

I would even agree to a long-distance relationship if I had the chance.

I guess that maybe I should pay more attention to my appearance.

Deep down I doubt anyone would want to be alone, even the ones who choose to be alone in the end, had to make that choice due to their experience.

Married women always tell me that I do not need a man. Then, why are they married?

I believe on destiny maybe someone destined to you may come to you at the right time and right love. Just pray and it will be given to you. It's better to have love and lost than never to love at all. Well, if you believe you're great with your appearance, make it appealing to the eyes of men. Try the experiment.

I love people who are frank with themselves. It is easy way to get solution to a problem. If you want to get married, take this advice from me! Many men are attracted to you but don't know how to approach you. Make yourself available by improving your communication skills. Know how to communicate with a man subtly.
Post automatically merged:

Marriage is the best thing that can happen to a woman. Believe it or not . If men are not wooing you, find subtle way to woo them. Have sexual appeal, you will catch many men.

Last edited:
I love people who are frank with themselves. It is easy way to get solution to a problem. If you want to get married, take this advice from me! Many men are attracted to you but don't know how to approach you. Make yourself available by improving your communication skills. Know how to communicate with a man subtly.
Post automatically merged:

Marriage is the best thing that can happen to a woman. Believe it or not . If men are not wooing you, find subtle way to woo them. Have sexual appeal, you will catch many men.
It does not mean that because I am alone, I did not have boyfriends and suitors. And I am not yet old to choose who to love. I am just a choosy type.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member