A young medical trainee raped and murdered

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.122950
Referral Credit
A trainee doctor of 31-year-old named Moumita Debnath has been m*rd£red in a brutal way and this has shocked the whole country of India and the international community.

She was reported missing by colleagues. on 9 August 2024, at R.G. Kar Medical College in North Kolkata, At about 11:30 am, the trainee doctor’s body was discovered in one of college’s seminar rooms in an almost n@ked state with her eyes, mouth and genitals bleeding. She was discovered dead.

I have read that brutal news on a rape - murder slay of a young doctor. That brutal case prompted the people to protest on the hospital where the doctor worked. People blame the hospital, the authorities and foremost the prime minister for until this fine rape with murder is rampage until this time.

I have read that brutal news on a rape - murder slay of a young doctor. That brutal case prompted the people to protest on the hospital where the doctor worked. People blame the hospital, the authorities and foremost the prime minister for until this fine rape with murder is rampage until this time.
I believe rapists should be given bigger penalty. this is one crime that do leave victims traumatized or dead it really bad.

I believe rapists should be given bigger penalty. this is one crime that do leave victims traumatized or dead it really bad.
But the criminal is at large, how will justice be served? What an unfortunate night of that doctor. She should have looked at the eyes of that person to sense danger.

But the criminal is at large, how will justice be served? What an unfortunate night of that doctor. She should have looked at the eyes of that person to sense danger.
it's just unfortunate for her that she went through that and even died in the process. it is a hear breaking one for the family

13,254Threads
99,261Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member