About Binance Coin – BNB

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.244700
Referral Credit
Binance coin or BNB was launched in 2017 as an ERC-20 token and runs on the Ethereum blockchain, as a utility token for trading, investing, transaction fees, credit card payments etc. In 2019 the price of BNB coin rose by 150%.
Currently BNB coin occupies fourth position on Coinmarketcap, the price of BNB is $227. The highest price was $690 which was reached in May 2021. So in your opinion, is BNB coin worth a long-term investment? What is the price of BNB in your estimation for 2024?

I was invited to buy a BNB but I am not yet a master of this. from your post, it seems that BNB is a potential business. I always receive a letter from a BNB company sharing with me the price of it. About the price of BNB in 2024, I think it is double. Are you a holder of BNB?.

BNB burn few weeks ago didn't rise price as I expect. Also Bitcoin price rise cause little BNB price jump but not much. It got back fast. It definitely have potential since it is one of the most used coins on market. If you have bigger quantity you can earn on price jump and rise almost on daily level.
1698650272129.png

BNB burn few weeks ago didn't rise price as I expect. Also Bitcoin price rise cause little BNB price jump but not much. It got back fast. It definitely

have potential since it is one of the most used coins on market. If you have bigger quantity you can earn on price jump and rise almost on daily level.
View attachment 123
If there is no consistent inflow of money into the asset, there will not be a price increase even if there is a good burning of tokens. Furthermore, the burning of tokens has to be prolonged as well as the inflow of money to continue seeing the asset increase in price.

I was invited to buy a BNB but I am not yet a master of this. from your post, it seems that BNB is a potential business. I always receive a letter from a BNB company sharing with me the price of it. About the price of BNB in 2024, I think it is double. Are you a holder of BNB?.
I am a BNB coin hodler, be careful who invites you to buy BNB and where, whether it is a well-known exchange, you should also pay attention to the official or fake URL domain. The price of BNB doubling in 2024 is still relevant and is the hope of many people.

I am a BNB coin hodler, be careful who invites you to buy BNB and where, whether it is a well-known exchange, you should also pay attention to the official or fake URL domain. The price of BNB doubling in 2024 is still relevant and is the hope of many people.
I have not yet decided to buy on that site. I will share the name of that site to help me know if it is legit or not. It is better to have another head to make sure I am on the right hands.

I have not yet decided to buy on that site. I will share the name of that site to help me know if it is legit or not. It is better to have another head to make sure I am on the right hands.
Of course it would be better if you shared the name of the person inviting you to buy BNB coins, of course DBucks members will know whether the site is legit or a scam, whether it is registered in your country.

Of course it would be better if you shared the name of the person inviting you to buy BNB coins, of course DBucks members will know whether the site is legit or a scam, whether it is registered in your country.
Yes, I will share it here this afternoon after lunch. It is a holiday here, no work so I have many hours to do activities on a forum. It is good to share a site to avoid scams. There are many scam sites this time lurking around the web.

Binance is promoting the binance coin and offers better staking returns for BNB . So some members, may opt for BNB since Binance offers to convert small balances in members account to BNB.

Moreover, currently Binance has also launched the Web3 wallet, and apparently, this will make it easier for Binance users to convert crypto. In my opinion, BNB has great potential as an investment and has reached ATH at $690. I think in 2025 it will at least reach the same or higher ATH.

For me, I am totally convinced to invest in BNB. The very fact that Binance is it's proponents is more than enough conviction for me. I have BNB holdings that I have cashed out up to 30% profit recently.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member