• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Account Flag Displaying Incorrectly

No, I didn't. Look at yours too Singapore 🤣.
If you don't understand VPN or IP addresses, leave it alone, it will change itself later if you have turned off the laptop completely. Turns out mine also turned into a Singaporean flag.

My IP address is the same and am not using VPN, no logic in doing it.
That means our country uses the same server from Singapore, which may be experiencing interference. there is nothing to worry about, everything will pass by itself. and running normally.

That means our country uses the same server from Singapore, which may be experiencing interference. there is nothing to worry about, everything will pass by itself. and running normally.
All members have a Singapore flag dunno what happens. There might be a glitch. But I should not worry about it.

My IP address is the same and am not using VPN, no logic in doing it.
I noticed this too with mine, the flag also changed.

I moved all of the messages from the payment proof thread over to a new thread altogether. I received a personal message regarding this as well. I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but it seems we are having some caching issues sitewide. I'll attempt to take a look and see what I can do.

Okay, I believe the caching issues have been resolved at this point. With that being said, you may need to clear your cache and cookies to see if the country flag is reset to your actually residence.

If it does not fix the issue, please reply back to this thread and let me know.

Thank you for the timely update @Devin, it would be a devastating episode to some of us to be found wanting that you are using a VPN when in the actual sense we never try to cheat the system. We try to follow the rules and take advice when it is given.

Thank you, Devin. I will check it ASAP.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you, Devin. I will check it ASAP.

Thank you, Devin. I will check it ASAP. It's the same Singapore. It might take days.

Even I noticed the same today when I came here after two days. I thought of posting about the same, but then I saw this thread. My Indian flag is replaced by that of France..I checked that with other Indian user's account and found that his one is replaced by Germany. Seems like it's a glitch and will take some time to get fixed.

Even I noticed the same today when I came here after two days. I thought of posting about the same, but then I saw this thread. My Indian flag is replaced by that of France..I checked that with other Indian user's account and found that his one is replaced by Germany. Seems like it's a glitch and will take some time to get fixed.
Yeah, that's right hoping it will be fixed by @Devin .There are also annoying videos that block the space where I write.

Yeah, that's right hoping it will be fixed by @Devin .There are also annoying videos that block the space where I write.
I am noticing the video as well. I'm not entirely sure why that is popping up as I have not made any adjustments to the way ads appear.

I'll need to get with the admin team and see what the issue could be. It's so random because nothing was changed with Cloudflare or any other settings that could be causing these issues.

The flag issue should now be resolved.

Simply signing into Discussion Bucks should revert the country flag back to the country that you reside in. If you continue to experience issues, please clear your browsing history (cache and cookies) and access the website again. If you have tried these steps and still experience an issue with the country flag, reply to this thread and let us know.

Simply signing into Discussion Bucks should revert the country flag back to the country that you reside in. If you continue to experience issues, please clear your browsing history (cache and cookies) and access the website again. If you have tried these steps and still experience an issue with the country flag, reply to this thread and let us know.
Thanks @Devin ,it's okay now. No more glitch. I see all flags are restored.

Simply signing into Discussion Bucks should revert the country flag back to the country that you reside in. If you continue to experience issues, please clear your browsing history (cache and cookies) and access the website again. If you have tried these steps and still experience an issue with the country flag, reply to this thread and let us know
It is okay now Boss @Devin. My Ph flag is now back to its root.

Last edited:
I am happy to see India's flag back to my account. I hope that it is resolved for everyone. Yesterday, it was annoying as many videos kept popping up and obstructing the view as I wrote. It was frustrating and I left the site after a while. Happy that today, I have not encountered anything so far.

11,643Threads
90,720Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member