• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Account Flag Displaying Incorrectly

Even I noticed the same today when I came here after two days. I thought of posting about the same, but then I saw this thread. My Indian flag is replaced by that of France..I checked that with other Indian user's account and found that his one is replaced by Germany. Seems like it's a glitch and will take some time to get fixed.
The flag issue should now be resolved.

Simply signing into Discussion Bucks should revert the country flag back to the country that you reside in. If you continue to experience issues, please clear your browsing history (cache and cookies) and access the website again. If you have tried these steps and still experience an issue with the country flag, reply to this thread and let us know
It is okay now Boss @Devin. My Ph flag is now back to its root.

The same thing happened to me either yesterday or the day before. Haha. Fortunately, it is all sorted out now.
Yeah it's okay now. The skilled staff did their jobs well. Kudos to Dbucks.

If you don't understand VPN or IP addresses, leave it alone, it will change itself later if you have turned off the laptop completely. Turns out mine also turned into a Singaporean flag.
I sometimes see France flag or sometimes US flag even without use a vpn or proxy especially when log in from a mobile phone there is something missing in the story.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member