klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.068876
Referral Credit
Throughout your life, a financial plan serves as a roadmap. Financial planning makes it possible for you to reach your financial objectives. Basically, it helps you take charge of every aspect of your finances so that you can manage your finances and succeed. It also helps you get ready for crises and unanticipated events. Therefore, achieving your life goals requires a sound financial planning strategy.

Very good advice, but unfortunately @klassicdoll doesn't explain what kind of good financial planning strategies we should implement in our lives to be successful in the future.
I think it relates about a goal to do budgeting, live in frugality or work double to attain the financial goal to live in financial freedom.

I think it relates about a goal to do budgeting, live in frugality or work double to attain the financial goal to live in financial freedom.
You are right, but budgeting is only one strategy of financial planning, maybe there are many other strategies that I don't know about, and this should be explained by the creator of this thread.

You are right, but budgeting is only one strategy of financial planning, maybe there are many other strategies that I don't know about, and this should be explained by the creator of this thread.
To live in frugality or live within the means is one way to accumulate finances, avoid debts or pay off debts before starting a new adventure to make money.

To live in frugality or live within the means is one way to accumulate finances, avoid debts or pay off debts before starting a new adventure to make money.
I agree with you, if we live fugally, of course there will be excess money from our income after we spend it, so that means our expenses will not be more than our income. You can save or invest this excess money.

I agree with you, if we live fugally, of course there will be excess money from our income after we spend it, so that means our expenses will not be more than our income. You can save or invest this excess money.
Yes you're so right, we'll expect a little saving after disciplining the self to live within the means or without means if possible, lol.
Post automatically merged:

Yes you're so right, we'll expect a little saving after disciplining the self to live within the means or without means if possible, lol.
😁😁😁

Last edited:
Any life goals that you want to achieve, it requires finances. You should be able to intentionally tailor your financial life to be able to meet those goals.

12,104Threads
93,264Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member