• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Address in wallet keeps changing

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.740313
Referral Credit
I am using a zerocoin wallet for receiving payment. The address in the wallet is changing intermittently when I login. I thought the address was updated, and withdrew some money to the new address. When I logged in again, the wallet address was changed to the original address, due to which I did not receive the payment. Is changing addresses normal for crypto wallets or was the browser hacked?

The coin may not be listed with Trust Wallet, I will have to check the wallet features. The coin is not very popular, so only a few wallets are listing the coin with them.

In theory, we are advised to change the crypto address every time we make a transaction whether receiving or sending crypto, so that the crypto address we use only includes a small amount on the blockchain ledger, so hackers will be reluctant to evaluate your address, but you can still use the old crypto address to receive or sending, so an old wallet doesn't mean it's lost.

11,944Threads
92,353Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member