• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Adopt the concept of DIY to save money

When we are able to do certain things ourselves, it helps us save money. This is why i am picking up new skills whenever I can, especially for my business, so I don't have to pay for it.

I don't have talent in DIY. It's could be a good source for exploring a business. It's now the trend to Do It Yourself.
Yes, mate you can do anything for yourself than employing the services of others especially if it is within your powers to do that to save money

Yes, mate you can do anything for yourself than employing the services of others especially if it is within your powers to do that to save money
It's good to have skills like fashion jewelry if you could do it yourself it's a luck. You could create good designs at your reach.

It's good to have skills like fashion jewelry if you could do it yourself it's a luck. You could create good designs at your reach.
That's the whole concept you just adopt skills that are marketable that can help yourself and others

The thing is that we can save tons of money if we do a lot of things ourselves. Getting served now no matter how little it is comes with a high price. So why don't you do it your self to save money
Do it yourself may be economically rewarding but remember that time is money. Sometimes, we pay for some services, not because we don't know how to do it, but we don't have time for it. Do it yourself is for people who don't have jobs or unemployed.

Do it yourself may be economically rewarding but remember that time is money. Sometimes, we pay for some services, not because we don't know how to do it, but we don't have time for it. Do it yourself is for people who don't have jobs or unemployed.
Yeah but if you are also looking at the money you would pay for some things you can do why don't you do them and save money. it works both ways.

That's the whole concept you just adopt skills that are marketable that can help yourself and others
We can watch videos on how to create fashion jewelries especially the materials. It's important to know the materials so we can practice making fashion jewelries.

That's very true. If you have the time and you still pay for certain services, that is when it becomes a waste. If the time you're supposed to be doing that thing is giving you more money, pay for it.

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member