Moseschidera

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.290000
Referral Credit
The conveniences of online retail have made ecommerce a popular business model. However, success requires an excellent product, smooth customer experience, and effective marketing. For those considering an ecommerce venture, what lessons have you learned in your online retail experience so far? What advice would you give to optimize the website, payment systems, shipping, social media promotions, and more? How do you drive quality traffic and convert visitors into customers? .

I would advise that as a beginner in e commerce business, you should start with selling on marketplaces to gain experience. After that, you can go ahead to create your e commerce shop.

The only advice I would give is to be patient. Things might not pick up as quickly as you would want it, but don't give up. Keep learning more and growing, with consistency the business would definitely expand.

I used to sell clothing and gadgets online. Firstly, make sure to take clear photos of your products and provide a detailed description that highlights their unique features. Secondly, it's important to utilize social media platforms like Facebook and TikTok to promote your products as they can help you reach a wider audience.

You need to do your research before you start out. Get to know how things works before you venture into online business
I agree with you. Many online entrepreneurs simply jump into ecommerce without doing enough research. Honestly, ecommerce without deep research and analysis is very likely to hit death end. There is need to analysis some keywords and know whether there is demand and market for the keywords.

12,012Threads
92,709Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member