• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

After you exhausted the emergency fund how do you feel starting out makingvïsavings

In my opinion, if my emergency fund and savings ran out, of course we would assess what the money was spent on if it was to pay for my dad or mom's treatment. Of course I would be proud because I had the money to save my parents' lives. But I will regret if I spend money that is not useful, such as gambling, going to nightclubs or going on dates with women.

You don't have to feel bad if the emergency fund was used for a true emergency. That's it's purpose in the first place. I would only feel bad if it was mistakenly used for frivolities.

Starting over can be a challenging task. It can make you feel stressed. However, there are times when it becomes necessary to begin anew. Initially, the process may feel overwhelming. However, as you start to set new goals and start saving, you will start seeing your savings grow, motivating you to save even more.

It is unfortunate if the emergency fund is exhausted. Everyone will get upset under such circumstances. In this situation, we have no choice but to work hard and try our best to save again.
That's the only thing to do. Getting upset will not change anything. it would be better to start saving again

12,079Threads
93,103Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member