Age restriction for gambling

What do you think? should there be age restriction for gambling? Some people believe since it about making money people should be allowed to try their luck. What do you think?
There should be and there is already. In most countries, an individual below the age of 18 is not allow to gamble, if they violet the rule, they get arrested.

There should be and there is already. In most countries, an individual below the age of 18 is not allow to gamble, if they violet the rule, they get arrested.
That's right I think kids below the age of 18 should not be allowed to gamble for whatever reasons

That is true, the low stated that even in some countries, the minimum age for gambling is 21.
That's right at least let the kids get to maturity and determine their right from their left. No hurrying in life.

Yes I believe there should be age restrictions when it comes to gambling. These days I am seeing a lot of young persons going into gambling, they end up destroying their future.

You are right; they shouldn't try it, and the worst thing about gambling is that its very addictive.
This is what the young ones might not understand easily so they need to grow up to understand and then choose to still proceed

I firmly believe that yes, I also believe that in most countries there is already an age restriction, I do not believe that a child should be gambling the little money he will have and also with high probabilities of becoming addicted to gambling from such an early age, which will later make it more difficult to quit that terrible habit in his adulthood.

13,067Threads
98,283Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member