AGREE or DISAGREE: Going green is not efficient to stop global warming.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.258826
Referral Credit
Going green can undoubtedly help reduce global warming, but given the current rate of climate change and the fact that hardly everyone in the world is doing this, it is just insufficient to reverse anything.

We need to band together and become more dedicated to being green if we want this to be effective. Going green has become increasingly crucial as a result of the state of the environment. The global environmental crisis is a result of more than simply global warming; other factors include deforestation, water pollution, and food shortages. Going green has therefore become more and more important in everyone's life as they understand how important it is to alter their behavior in order to protect our planet.

What's your viewpoint on this? and, Do you practice going green?

Earth Go Green GIF by Bhumi Pednekar

It is advisable to plant trees because that is one way to stop global warming but sad, many do not plant trees. They only like to benefit from what others are doing for humanity.
It can be passed to law to enable everyone take action and plant trees even though some non governmental organisations do this but they are very few here in my country.

It can be passed to law to enable everyone take action and plant trees even though some non governmental organisations do this but they are very few here in my country.
It is made into local law this time in my place. Graduating students are required to plant at least 20 trees and they cannot graduate if they will not plant trees. When the trees grow they school heads will inspect the site.

It is made into local law this time in my place. Graduating students are required to plant at least 20 trees and they cannot graduate if they will not plant trees. When the trees grow they school heads will inspect the site.
Wow, dats a very good idea and this is also their way of contributing to the environment , if this is done in every country then we are gradually getting it right .

It is advisable to plant trees because that is one way to stop global warming but sad, many do not plant trees. They only like to benefit from what others are doing for humanity.
You are absolutely right, many peoples are trying to take the advantage which others do, they use the trees which other plans and that is very bad thing to do, we all have the duty to plant a tree.

You are absolutely right, many peoples are trying to take the advantage which others do, they use the trees which other plans and that is very bad thing to do, we all have the duty to plant a tree.
Tree is life, so we ought to help our mother Earth free from global warming which affects the entire globe. People never see what is going on. hey are senseless.

Tree is life, so we ought to help our mother Earth free from global warming which affects the entire globe. People never see what is going on. hey are senseless.
Like i said it before In my country we are planting trees every time and the weather is changed and we are having a good time and the raining seasons are good and the sun don't burn us like it used to. this is a good change for us.

Like i said it before In my country we are planting trees every time and the weather is changed and we are having a good time and the raining seasons are good and the sun don't burn us like it used to. this is a good change for us.
The world is advocating tree planting. It is required by global leaders to solve global warming. A hot temperature like ours here could burn a child.

Going green can undoubtedly help reduce global warming, but given the current rate of climate change and the fact that hardly everyone in the world is doing this, it is just insufficient to reverse anything.

We need to band together and become more dedicated to being green if we want this to be effective. Going green has become increasingly crucial as a result of the state of the environment. The global environmental crisis is a result of more than simply global warming; other factors include deforestation, water pollution, and food shortages. Going green has therefore become more and more important in everyone's life as they understand how important it is to alter their behavior in order to protect our planet.

What's your viewpoint on this? and, Do you practice going green?

Earth Go Green GIF by Bhumi Pednekar
I use herbal products as far as possible. Use biodegradable bags. I do have a garden that helps purifying the environment and keeps my surroundings clean. I don't support deforestation but then keeping the environment clean to do away with diseases.

The world is advocating tree planting. It is required by global leaders to solve global warming. A hot temperature like ours here could burn a child.
That is really sad, i have also watched a news that peoples die because of the hot air, and the wild fire getting out of control, that is the reason of global warming.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member