Agree or disagree that time can heal a broken heart?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
We are humans and not perfect and I think each of us has experienced being rejected, insulted, junked, or ignored by someone we love. They could be from a family member, friend, or girlfriend /boyfriend. The pain may linger for many days but as time goes by, we notice the pain is gradually healed, so I believe that time can help us heal our broken hearts. Without knowing that after some weeks and months, we already moved on. What can you say?

Indeed time can heal a broken heart but then again it also depends on what you do during this time. If you spend all the time thinking about what you have done wrong without learning anything from it, then you would simply remain stock in one place.

If time can heal a broken heart completely, of course not, we can only reduce the suffering of heartache, especially if we have done everything for our boyfriend's pleasure. At certain times we will remember but the suffering has reduced and makes us more careful.

Yes, time can heal a broken heart but we need to also consider the cause of the heart break. Some my not heal forever if what happened was serious

Pain in the past if severe may not be healed after some years. The ill feelings remain fresh and the reason behind it is the person himself/ herself keeps on reminiscing about the past. It is best to ignore it no matter how extreme.

For me, I agree because I have a relative with whom, until now, we didn't get along because we had a conflict. The conflict was the only one that created the motive to destroy. But anyway, I forgave him, but giving trust again seems like it's hard to get back. So only time can tell if we will greet each other or not.

For me, I agree because I have a relative with whom, until now, we didn't get along because we had a conflict. The conflict was the only one that created the motive to destroy. But anyway, I forgave him, but giving trust again seems like it's hard to get back. So only time can tell if we will greet each other or not.
it is also hard to force ourselves to be liked by someone even our relative. They are unfair sometimes. But destiny tells itself that sooner or later we can forgive the ones who wronged us and be able to move on with time.

Yes, we need to be very careful in the second time in case it happens the same. We need to mirror ourselves from the past and the cause of why suffered extreme pain of betrayal.

Last edited:
Again, this is a difficult question to answer definitively. On one hand, time can help to lessen the pain and heartbreak of a breakup. It can give us the space to heal and move on. On the other hand, some people never truly get over a breakup, and time doesn't always heal the pain. It really depends on the individual and the circumstances of the breakup. What's your take on this? Have you had any experiences where time has helped you heal a broken heart?

Though time is, in my opinion, one of the best healers for broken hearts, it does not completely heal the wounds on our hearts from experiencing such agony. because even though the traumatic memory no longer hurts us the way it did previously, it still hurts every time we think about it. Time, in my opinion, merely teaches us how to endure the pain.

Based on my personal experience, yes. Time can heal a broken heart. However, it took some time to heal. In fact, it took me 3 years to forgive my ex. I am now okay - completely healed. And it depends on the kind of heartbreak.
Agree on that, time helps us heal a broken heart and gradually move on😔. It's not easy to experience a heart broken.

Yes if you are heart broken what you need is just the heart to get over it. You would at the end of the day.
True, in order to forget those things that maid us feel bad and in order to forget the hurt and the pain time is needed, and time will heal the pain.

True, in order to forget those things that maid us feel bad and in order to forget the hurt and the pain time is needed, and time will heal the pain.
That's the truth, the love and relationship didn't just happened in a day so it would also take time to heal if you are jilted.

That's the truth, the love and relationship didn't just happened in a day so it would also take time to heal if you are jilted.
Indeed, nothing will happen over night, everything takes a time, and time is the best thing that changes every feeling we have, and after we forget about our feeling we start laughing about the time we spent.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member