AI may be the cause of online sellers loss.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.592975
Referral Credit
With the invention of AI( Artificial Intelligence), many companies are laying off their employees. However this may be the cause of loss for many online retailers. The chatbot doesn't understand human language properly and doesn't give proper answer. The result is people will start purchasing from the store more frequently than online store. Maybe sellers may have to close down their online shop one day.

Ai has a lot of power some people are scared that they will lose their jobs and I mean their fear is not a lie since it is only the strat of AI there are many tools people can use instead of buying services that saves money and time so it is natural for them to choose it

Online sellers can stop using the chatbot and use manual methods to interact with the buyers. Though the manual interaction is more expensive, it can lead to a higher conversion rate for the seller.

These people are mistaken, artificial intelligence is a technology that, depending on the business, needs to be used in conjunction with a human controller. Sales, for example, for me is a business that doesn't go well with robot scripts alone, it becomes something very depressing and boring for a customer to buy in this model, of course it depends on the product that the company is selling too, if it is a company already consolidated in the market and validity I even understand.

Ai has a lot of power some people are scared that they will lose their jobs and I mean their fear is not a lie since it is only the strat of AI there are many tools people can use instead of buying services that saves money and time so it is natural for them to choose it
It would have been useful if people were comfortable with the services. They are facing lot of trouble.
Post automatically merged:

Online sellers can stop using the chatbot and use manual methods to interact with the buyers. Though the manual interaction is more expensive, it can lead to a higher conversion rate for the seller.
The loss will be greater when customers stop taking their services.
Post automatically merged:

These people are mistaken, artificial intelligence is a technology that, depending on the business, needs to be used in conjunction with a human controller. Sales, for example, for me is a business that doesn't go well with robot scripts alone, it becomes something very depressing and boring for a customer to buy in this model, of course it depends on the product that the company is selling too, if it is a company already consolidated in the market and validity I even understand.
With that disgusting chatbot people will stop buying good products online and would go to the store.

13,068Threads
98,300Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member