• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Alibaba has no inventory, yet the owner becomes multi-billionaire

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.641450
Referral Credit
Jack Ma, the famous owner of Alibaba has not done an inventory. He's one of the wealthiest business persons in China. Even the government tried to question his wealth but he cannot be reached. He's everywhere. It's through the power of his positive mindset that made him wealthy. He was once a poor boy and no one ever expected him to be wealthy.
See the image of Jack Ma when he was a child, so poorly looking. Screenshot_20240613-093041.jpg

That's right, currently many marketplace platforms don't have inventory, apart from Alibaba, according to information I've read, AirBnB also doesn't have investors, even Uber doesn't have vehicles or cars. So this business is built on the quality and trust of users.

That's right, currently many marketplace platforms don't have inventory, apart from Alibaba, according to information I've read, AirBnB also doesn't have investors, even Uber doesn't have vehicles or cars. So this business is built on the quality and trust of users.
Even Facebook has no content but it made the owner wealthy though he is already wealthy. He has guts and glory.

Ali Baba is a smart business person who focused on building systems that the products of others would thrive. There was no way he wouldn't be rich.
Alibaba is owned by Jack Ma, not Ali Baba, he he. Jack Ma started from rags to riches. He was also sought by the Chinese President to question his wealth. he is among the wealthiest persons in China.

Last edited:
Even Facebook has no content but it made the owner wealthy though he is already wealthy. He has guts and glory.
You are right sis, Facebook also only provides pages for its users, similarly YouTube does not have videos, from user to user, but business people become very rich. A business like this starts from a brilliant idea.

You are right sis, Facebook also only provides pages for its users, similarly YouTube does not have videos, from user to user, but business people become very rich. A business like this starts from a brilliant idea.
That is right, I appreciate the maker of YouTube just imagine the number of accounts owning a YoTibe channel. They are experts and I do not know the creator of YouTube.

Last edited:
That is roght, I appreciate the maker of YouTube just imagine the number of accounts owning a YoTibe channel. They are experts and I do not know the creator of YouTube.
Initially YouTube was created by former PayPal employees, then Google bought it in 2006 until now, Google is lucky, can see the huge potential of video prospects.

Initially YouTube was created by former PayPal employees, then Google bought it in 2006 until now, Google is lucky, can see the huge potential of video prospects.
Wow what a potential person. Google might have bought it in millions. YouTube will be forever. It serves people who also do businesses. Life is full of surprises.

Wow what a potential person. Google might have bought it in millions. YouTube will be forever. It serves people who also do businesses. Life is full of surprises.
At that time Google bought YouTube for around $1.70 billion, and the public could not buy YouTube stock directly, but the public could buy Google stock on Nasdaq

At that time Google bought YouTube for around $1.70 billion, and the public could not buy YouTube stock directly, but the public could buy Google stock on Nasdaq
Google before getting into billions started from hardships and now it's dominating the world of different types of businesses.

Yes, because of his hard work and positive mindset, he became a billionaire. I really admire people who work hard and continue to strive for a better future. I dislike those who are lazy and seem to have no goals in life.
That also happens because of their intelligence and background experience. They also have money to capitalize on their potential.

12,088Threads
93,157Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member