ALL SAINTS DAY

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.831250
Referral Credit
November 1 is All Saints Day. It's a non-working holiday in my country which is why I spent some hours here this day. I was also able to apply for a cashout of my $20 earnings on DBucks. How I like to double my earnings here but I have work. I am happy it's a holiday here today and tomorrow which is All Souls Day. Does your country celebrate All Saints add All Souls Day?

Last edited:
They're listed on the calendar, but they aren't nonworking holidays here. They're mostly religious observations, although Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) celebrations are huge around here.

Well yes, here in Italy same thing, November 1st All Saints Day while day after is All Souls Day (in Italian language we obviously call them differently). The only variant is that only the day 1st All Saints Day is a holiday, while day 2, despite the anniversary, is a working day.
Post automatically merged:

They're listed on the calendar, but they aren't nonworking holidays here. They're mostly religious observations, although Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) celebrations are huge around here.
Don't you celebrate Halloween in your country as a holiday? From what I know, it seems to me to be one of the most classics of the American tradition.
Having said that, maybe I'm wrong.
Thank you.

Don't you celebrate Halloween in your country as a holiday? From what I know, it seems to me to be one of the most classics of the American tradition.
Having said that, maybe I'm wrong.
Thank you.

Yes, Halloween is celebrated here, but it also isn't a nonworking holiday. The question wasn't about Halloween though, but about All Saints Day and All Souls Day.

No and I'm sorry, I didn't want to go off topic, just clarify the fact that you wrote that in these days, on your calendar they aren't nonworking holidays.
Thank you for the clarification.

Nice though, i have never heard of this holiday before, what is it about. Congratulations on your cashing out though. I am still hoping to gather abit more before i think of withdrawing.

Nice though, i have never heard of this holiday before, what is it about. Congratulations on your cashing out though. I am still hoping to gather abit more before i think of withdrawing.
You can withdraw here from a minimum cashout of $3. I just let my earnings accumulate to find out how much I would earn being a VIP member, but it seems I cannot even reach $15 USD. Out of my 29 dollars, $2 was my winning money, and $2 from my referrals. Perhaps I can reach to $40 SD but I have work I cannot do overtime here.

In my country we have a lots of holidays and we celebrate a lot of them and works and schools are closed on thus holidays but we don't have aa saints day in my country, most of our holidays are not celebrated outside of my country, but happy saints day to you.

Well, that's part of your culture. In my country All Saints Day celebration is part of our culture and tradition. It was made a law in the House of Congress to observe this celebration. There's nationwide celebration so no work and no classes.

Well, that's part of your culture. In my country All Saints Day celebration is part of our culture and tradition. It was made a law in the House of Congress to observe this celebration. There's nationwide celebration so no work and no classes.
What is it about, i really want to know the all saints day about, is it religious holiday? And did it comes once a year?

What is it about, i really want to know the all saints day about, is it religious holiday? And did it comes once a year?
If you're a Roman Catholic you will surely know about All Saints Day. But you can Google search. It's too long to elaborate hehe. It's not only All Saints Day we celebrate like in today's celebration the All Souls Day. I hope you have idea on All Souls Day.

If you're a Roman Catholic you will surely know about All Saints Day. But you can Google search. It's too long to elaborate hehe. It's not only All Saints Day we celebrate like in today's celebration the All Souls Day. I hope you have idea on All Souls Day.
In my country Christan orthodox and Muslims have many holidays, and we celebrate eastern, Christmas, epiphany, and new years are most celebrated holidays, and i am new to roman catholic holidays, that's why i don't know much about it. Sorry, i will try my best to searchand know about it.

In my country Christan orthodox and Muslims have many holidays, and we celebrate eastern, Christmas, epiphany, and new years are most celebrated holidays, and i am new to roman catholic holidays, that's why i don't know much about it. Sorry, i will try my best to searchand know about it.
Actually it's too long to elaborate. We have to start from the very beginning to trace in history through the Holy Bible why celebrate All Saints Day. I hope your research satisfies you.

I'm just learning about this day. I don't think we celebrate this here but it is all good though
It might not be part of your culture, beliefs, and tradition. It is part of our Filipino culture. We have 87 million people Roman Catholics.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member