• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Always investigate before you invest

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
We all are into investment ventures and most members here have already invested and even I, have already invested. before you invested, did you investigate? In my case, yes, I conducted an investigation the first time I invested in Mutual Funds. It took me months to decide, and after that, I always did the same when I invested in the local stocks. I made a call and visited the office in person. There are many fake investors this time, they might lure us and be trapped.

You are a very careful investor. Before I make any investment, I usually do some research about the company. Visiting their website and check who are on their Board of Directors and management team. I also check out the opinion of some expert investors about the company.

It's extended important to make proper research before going into any investment. Even if it's a legit investment, ensure it is something you can do before investing.

It is important to investigate first before putting our hard earned money into business. Check whether the entity is legit before trusting the company or the business. Nowadays, we need to do this because of the scam offline and online.
Hi Jo? Long time, no hear from you. I think you are too busy at work. I can relate. Yes, we have to investigate before we jump to conclusions about the investment we want to venture. It might be fake.

It is essential to conduct thorough research before making any investments, especially with the increasing number of scammers. Take the time to investigate the person’s background, particularly when dealing with significant amounts of money.

That's the image of our society people wanting to cross lines by inviting newbies to invest on something they don't know but well explained by a scanner so there goes the money to other's pocket because of acting dumb.

12,085Threads
93,136Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member