American Actor Ben Affleck believes he was “temporarily insane” when he married Jennifer Lopez

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Ben Affleck, an American actor abd film maker believes he was “temporarily insane” when he married Jennifer Lopez. He is now pushing for a divorce after coming to his senses.

The marriage happened in August 2022, rekindling their romance 20 years after they called off their first engagement. But In less than 2 years later, he has labelled their marriage a "fever dream". He is
serious about ending their marriage, claiming the decision to wed was due to "temporary insanity".

What do you think?

Celebrities are like this only. They fall in love so easily, and they separate even more easily. There are lots of such examples when they fall in love and, in a few days, separate, stating their personal issues. Maybe they are all egoistic and cannot compromise with each other while living together.

That's a gimmick to get publicity. He knows well the kind of marriage they have in the past then why remarry again. He's indeed insane.
Haha he must really In sane. it seems some men don't want to stay married. They always want to divorce afterwards

Haha he must really In sane. it seems some men don't want to stay married. They always want to divorce afterwards
That's it they just want to taste different menus lol. Hoping to meet for a serious type of man lol.

I don't know what to make of this, but one thing I do know for sure is that most of these celebrities tend to do things to gain attention, especially when they are about releasing a project to the public.

I don't know what to make of this, but one thing I do know for sure is that most of these celebrities tend to do things to gain attention, especially when they are about releasing a project to the public.
Post automatically merged:

That's the gimmick of the celebrities to gain popularity especially if they're not anymore young and about to be outsmarted by the young ones.

You are right some of them do very funny things just to get popular. Hopefully this turns out as one of those their crazy pranks.

There are some celebrities who do not seem to take marriage seriously and instead choose to go from one marriage to another. LOL.
That's right they are always after the wedding not the marriage. They are just unstable humans

13,200Threads
99,034Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member