American actress, Jennifer Lopez has finally filed for divorce from Ben Affleck

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.258950
Referral Credit
American actress, Jennifer Lopez has filed for divorce from Ben Affleck after 2 years of marriage.

She filed for a divorce on Tuesday, August 20, in Los Angeles County Superior Court, A source close to Lopez said the couple did not have a prenup.

The former lovers married in July 2022 after having rekindled their relationship the previous year.

Lopez and Affleck were engaged in the early 2000s but broke up before they were married and then spent a long 17 years apart. .The actress was married from 2004 to 2014 to singer Marc Anthony, with whom she shares her two children, and she was engaged to New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez in 2019 before they broke up in 2021.

If that is the best option for them then they will be happy to be apart. When love is gone it is hard to continue living under one roof.
That's right something not pleasant might have trigger this. Well I still wish them food luck as they navigate their different journeys

That's right something not pleasant might have trigger this. Well I still wish them food luck as they navigate their different journeys
Anyway, they can always find a replacement lol. Celebs are used to it keep on changing partners.

Anyway, they can always find a replacement lol. Celebs are used to it keep on changing partners.
Yes that's their way of life I think this was Jennifer fourth marriage. I'm sure she will get married soon again

Yes that's their way of life I think this was Jennifer fourth marriage. I'm sure she will get married soon again
I wonder what type of partner is she needing or looking for. Maybe she wants to taste different men or she gets bored if stick to one man in her life for so long,

I wonder what type of partner is she needing or looking for. Maybe she wants to taste different men or she gets bored if stick to one man in her life for so long,
Lol, just maybe she always want a new man or she just loved to get married all the time because I don't get it with her.

Lol, just maybe she always want a new man or she just loved to get married all the time because I don't get it with her.
It's so brainstorming, keep on changing a life's partner and that is one cause to get infected with HIV. Their love never grows to the fullest. What a cruel kind of love.

13,258Threads
99,294Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member