American rapper, Lil Reese was arrested for allegedly r@ping a woman in Los Angeles.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.138950
Referral Credit
News filtering in has it that American rapper, Lil Reese was arrested for allegedly r@ping a woman in Los Angeles. it is stated that the Chicago rapper went on a date with a woman on Sunday, July 14th then the both went to a hotel after their outing.

Then Reese “insisted” that the two mudt have sex, but the woman declined but Reese forced himself on her and r@ped her despite refusing his advances

The rapper was later arrested on suspicion of s3xual assault and r@pe

I don't understand why people forcibly so sex with a female. Such people must be given strict punishment.
I don't get it myself why anyone would behave that way. I don't know of they don't feel bad hurting others this way

If this is true, then he should pay the price for his crime, it doesn't make sense when people carry out this kind of crime.
His case got dismissed, lack of evidence.

Chicago rapper Lil Reese will not face charges in California after a woman accused him of rape ... TMZ Hip Hop has learned prosecutors will not move forward with the case.

The L.A. County District Attorney's Office tells us it decided to decline the case due to insufficient evidence. Prosecutors say they opted to pull the plug on July 25, just 10 days after Reese had been arrested.

He will be defamed forever. That rapper might be high on illegal drug. There's no sane individual who could do such a heinous act.
That's right they take snd drink all sorts that sometimes leave them unstable which is wrong for others near them

His case got dismissed, lack of evidence.

Chicago rapper Lil Reese will not face charges in California after a woman accused him of rape ... TMZ Hip Hop has learned prosecutors will not move forward with the case.

The L.A. County District Attorney's Office tells us it decided to decline the case due to insufficient evidence. Prosecutors say they opted to pull the plug on July 25, just 10 days after Reese had been arrested.

If he is innocent, then that's good news, but if he really did it, then it's a pity the case was dropped. Rape is a bad thing.

That's right they take snd drink all sorts that sometimes leave them unstable which is wrong for others near them
They are scary individuals. Trust is gone even if they cry in blood. It's never good to do such kind of crime punishable by death.

Last edited:
13,258Threads
99,292Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member