An Indian man horrified to discovered severed finger in his ice cream

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
An Indian man, Doctor Brendan Ferrao was horrified to discover he had been eating ice cream with a severed finger in it.Doctor Brendan Ferrao, 27, ordered an ice cream to his home in Mumbai, India, on Wednesday, June 12.

He eat and it wasn’t until midway through eating it that he made the gruesome discovery.After feeling something unusual on his tongue, Ferrao took a closer inspection and was horrified to see what looked like a human finger in the dessert.

The incident have been reported to the police

OMG, that was not a joke or prank. The seller or the ice cream manufacturer must be sued and to ban from processing ice cream. That was so yucky .
Exactly, when I first read it, I was like was this a joke until I saw the photos. I would just have trauma for that.

Exactly, when I first read it, I was like was this a joke until I saw the photos. I would just have trauma for that.
That was not good, the ice cream owner should pay for the moral damage. That was so disgusting. It happened here but it was a canned good and the content has lizard.

That was not good, the ice cream owner should pay for the moral damage. That was so disgusting. It happened here but it was a canned good and the content has lizard.
Yucky! Lizard in food I would be so disgusted the whole time. I don't want to ever see rubbish in my food.

Yucky! Lizard in food I would be so disgusted the whole time. I don't want to ever see rubbish in my food.
Actually, the person who published it on media was negotiated by Nestle Philippines to compensate him in 2 million just to stop spreading the issue. He became an instant millionaire.

Actually, the person who published it on media was negotiated by Nestle Philippines to compensate him in 2 million just to stop spreading the issue. He became an instant millionaire.
Good for them, they will have to pay for such disgusting thing found in their food. I can't stand creatures in my food.

Good for them, they will have to pay for such disgusting thing found in their food. I can't stand creatures in my food.
Yes, me too. I may shout in disgust and scare. The company must orient the workers to be extra careful.

An Indian man, Doctor Brendan Ferrao was horrified to discover he had been eating ice cream with a severed finger in it.Doctor Brendan Ferrao, 27, ordered an ice cream to his home in Mumbai, India, on Wednesday, June 12.

He eat and it wasn’t until midway through eating it that he made the gruesome discovery.After feeling something unusual on his tongue, Ferrao took a closer inspection and was horrified to see what looked like a human finger in the dessert.

The incident have been reported to the police
The ice-cream manufacturer's license should be canceled.

The ice-cream manufacturer's license should be canceled.
The case is still ongoing. Let see how this would be handled. But I really wondered how the finger got there it is really horrifying

The case is still ongoing. Let see how this would be handled. But I really wondered how the finger got there it is really horrifying
Hope there's some positive result and the culprits are punished.

A lot of weird things are happening. Wherever he bought the ice cream from should be investigated properly. Who knows what else is happening there.
Yes investigation is ongoing as at the report I read the last time. I hope the culprits are all arrested

13,211Threads
99,099Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member