• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

An investment good to pursue in 2024

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.568550
Referral Credit
For me, there is an investment worth pursuing and that is to join Forex Trading. I still do not have skills yet, but I am going to attend a free seminar on Forex Trading in my city next month, the 2nd week of December this year. I hope it will not be extended as I am so curious to trade. This is my long-dream investment that is worth pursuing because many became wealthy through Forex. My neighbor alone is a living witness to how their lives were changed because of trading. I am so eager to learn to trade. It is not good to dream it but must be acted seriously. The year 2024 might be the right year to trade as was predicted by analysts that forex trading is the best investment. It is scary to gamble in forex trading without skills. Don’t throw yourself into boiling water.

There are good investments to try in 2024 , the only thing is the capital. Though I already invested in Mutual Funds and Local stocks, I still aim to invest in something different like binary trading.

Forex trading is definitely one of the best investments out there and it is also very lucrative, but the risk level in forex trading is also very high, so you need to be good in it before going into it.

I am interested in Forex trading as I desire to accumulate wealth and provide financial assistance to my parents. Although it seems like a challenging endeavor, I still want to learn the strategies involved in Forex trading this year. However, I am aware that it requires guidance and expertise. Therefore, I am hoping to find a reliable and experienced mentor who can help me navigate Forex trading.

I am interested in Forex trading as I desire to accumulate wealth and provide financial assistance to my parents. Although it seems like a challenging endeavor, I still want to learn the strategies involved in Forex trading this year. However, I am aware that it requires guidance and expertise. Therefore, I am hoping to find a reliable and experienced mentor who can help me navigate Forex trading.
You can hire a robot to coach you. Try it that's what the traders are doing. It's not easy to trade in Forex. You might end broke.

I am into binary trading, you can be an instant millionaire after trading. You only need a huge capital. someone becomes a millionaire through this in one day.
Yes that's very true, but at the same time the wrong move can also make you loose all your money in minutes as well.

Yes that's very true, but at the same time the wrong move can also make you loose all your money in minutes as well.
That's what I experienced the first time I joined a binary trading with a broke. I have wasted a big amount of money. It's hard to think I lose on that trading 😢.

That's what I experienced the first time I joined a binary trading with a broke. I have wasted a big amount of money. It's hard to think I lose on that trading 😢.
LoL I can imagine, that's why most people tend to go for the traditional trading. Once am ready though I we definitely learn binary trading.

LoL I can imagine, that's why most people tend to go for the traditional trading. Once am ready though I we definitely learn binary trading.
There are many believers of a broker as legit it's better to own a robot if aspire to profit in trading. But dunno if it's a good idea to hire a robot.

There are many believers of a broker as legit it's better to own a robot if aspire to profit in trading. But dunno if it's a good idea to hire a robot.
It depends though, I have seen cases where even with a robot the trade still did not go as planned.

It depends though, I have seen cases where even with a robot the trade still did not go as planned.
I also heard the same story. A robot is man made and man isn't perfect so it all depends on the person what to do to reach his million dreams.

There are nay good businesses good to start ts year. You just look around and see what the people in the community are always buying and that will be a good sign of your future business to manage.

@Starmix It's great you are considering joining Forex Trading as an investment opportunity. Attending a free seminar on Forex Trading is a fantastic first step towards gaining valuable knowledge and skills in this field.
The traders who promised the mayor in our city to hold a seminar on Forex Trading didn't appear. They keep on postponing the schedules of the seminar.

12,063Threads
93,001Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member