Anyone using Kraken Exchange? What are your reviews about it? | Discussion Bucks

Anyone using Kraken Exchange? What are your reviews about it?

Fidelia

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 4, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.060575
Referral Credit
In the wake of Binance being banned in my country, and it suspending all Naira activities on the platform, we are looking to other exchanges to be able to trade crypto.

And it seems I would be turning to Kraken exchange. Heard that they have the most stringent KYC before you can onboard. Is that true? What is the general experience of trading crypto with Kraken?

Kraken exchange has been one of the best crypto exchanges available out there. I can say that it is easily among the top three exchanges that we have now.

Kraken exchange is good though i have not used it before. Am planning to open account with REMITANO. REMITANO have a lot of Nigerians that are doing P2P on their platforms. I prefer exchange that is not popular like Binance because federal government may start hitting those big names soon.

Several years ago I used the Kraken crypto exchange, I think Kraken is very trustworthy, has a high level of security, and user funds are also insured, high liquidity. Allows users to buy and sell with fiat money, low transaction fees and is available on mobile apps.

My experience with Kraken is that it's swap fees are very low. When I have to swap crypto after receipt, I use Kraken.

I've been using Kraken exchange for many years, it's an exchange I've never had any problems with except that they've asked for too much KYC lately, but I don't blame them since the bureaucracy is like that, you have good commissions for exchanging, selling and withdrawing capital, both in fiat and cryptocurrency, the technical support is quite fast and usually fixes the problems, and it's also one of the most secure exchanges, with security systems like Masterkey, Kraken is pretty good.

I've been using Kraken exchange for many years, it's an exchange I've never had any problems with except that they've asked for too much KYC lately, but I don't blame them since the bureaucracy is like that, you have good commissions for exchanging, selling and withdrawing capital, both in fiat and cryptocurrency, the technical support is quite fast and usually fixes the problems, and it's also one of the most secure exchanges, with security systems like Masterkey, Kraken is pretty good.
With this your sharp review about Kraken, I am really considering using it. Do they allow one to use it with a VPN?

With this your sharp review about Kraken, I am really considering using it. Do they allow one to use it with a VPN?
Well, I don't know this, since I'm not a VPN user, you're from Nigeria right? Kraken doesn't support users from Nigeria?

I cannot say anything about this exchange based on my personal experience but according to online reviews, it is a good exchange

Well, I don't know this, since I'm not a VPN user, you're from Nigeria right? Kraken doesn't support users from Nigeria?
Generally, Kraken supports Nigerian users. However, the ban by the Nigerian government on crypto exchanges has made it impossible to access the platform from Nigeria. That's why I wanted to know if they accept VPN because we are using VPN to access Binance.

I have seen some reviews about this, a lot of people say it's good but have never used it myself.

Generally, Kraken supports Nigerian users. However, the ban by the Nigerian government on crypto exchanges has made it impossible to access the platform from Nigeria. That's why I wanted to know if they accept VPN because we are using VPN to access Binance.
Well, I honestly have no idea, I think you should look at that on the website, there you will find the pertinent information, although being an exchange from the United States, it most likely does not accept Nigerians.