Apps not running any more in an averagely old mobile?

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
D Bucks
💵1.731625
Referral Credit
My husband has a smartphone purchased 6 years ago (a Samsung J8). I discovered it's since 2021 his mobile doesn't receive Android's updates, as I searched for him because one of his earning apps stopped to work a few weeks ago. His mobile is still good and apart of the battery that only lasts 5 hours (in any way, considering the tons of earning apps running his mobile), but he sticks with that flaw, there is no reason to purchase a new mobile.

Very well: if you can count on a permanent job (at least a discreetly paid job), you won't worry about purchasing a new technology and that's good. Now, in the case of a small freelancer or small entrepreneur, a lot of times it's necessary to avoid expenses above the strict basics to maintain one's household, including to avoid the purchasing of a new mobile when the old is still working.

That's how android phones are, it would get to a stage where they would stop sending updates. Which means latest apps might find it difficult to run.

It seems like the app may no longer be compatible with the mobile phone. You probably need to update the phone for the app to work.
Since year 2021, there aren't new updates any more for a Samsung J8, as @eLdavis says. So my husband will stick with the rest of the apps still running in his dear old mobile.

I don't remember if that app was recently released, but probably not, because it had used to work perfectly in my husband's telephone. Until it simply stopped to run from a day to another, so suddenly. I suppose that an app new update occurred and the new update of the app only considers new telephones. Well, in any way, such a mshap is not worth the purchase of a new mobile...

Since year 2021, there aren't new updates any more for a Samsung J8, as @eLdavis says. So my husband will stick with the rest of the apps still running in his dear old mobile.
Oh oh, I can't relate to that to some extent. For some time now they have stopped sending me updates on my phone as well. The only option would be to get a new phone or stay limited to certain apps.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member