• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Apps Vs Website: Which one do you prefer for accessing online services?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.561705
Referral Credit
I believe that almost every online services can always be accessed in two ways which are wither through an app or through a website. Examples of such services are Crypto exchange services, online banking platforms, booking and ticketing platforms etc.

As a user of online services, which mode do you prefer to access online services? Do you prefer the app or you prefer to access the website through a web browser? For me, I prefer the app since it is optimized for such services.

For me it depends on the one I find more easier and most comfortable. There are some where I prefer the app over the site, then there are some programs I prefer using the website compared to the app.

On the contrary, I feel I have an exclusive with the company by using their app to access their services. And apps run smoother for example a service like Binance than the web version.

It really depends on the specific service for me. Something like online banking I prefer the app since I want it to be secure and don't want to risk typing login details into a browser. But for other things like reading news, the website works fine. Apps can also take up more space on my device. So if the website experience is good, I'll choose that.

I find both apps and websites useful, but it really depends on the specific app or website. There are some apps that I prefer to use over their corresponding websites, and there are some websites that I find more user-friendly than their apps. For example, when it comes to PayPal, I find their app to be more convenient compared to their website.

I believe that almost every online services can always be accessed in two ways which are wither through an app or through a website. Examples of such services are Crypto exchange services, online banking platforms, booking and ticketing platforms etc.

As a user of online services, which mode do you prefer to access online services? Do you prefer the app or you prefer to access the website through a web browser? For me, I prefer the app since it is optimized for such services.
Both apps and websites are beneficial but for banking an app is very beneficial.

12,063Threads
93,001Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member